Heyyyy chicas!! I am supposed to writing a report now, but boredom has bring me back to the blog hehehe. Let`s take some time out!! And for the time out I am writing you this BB cream Power Perfection from The Face Shop. For this review, I am using samples of the BB cream. These days, I want to be sure before buying BB Cream first, before buy the full bottle. I was so sure about my Dream Girls BB Cream from Skin 79 after reading tons of good reviews about it. Yes, it is good! Very good indeed with those glowing finish and great oil control. But, the shade is not right. *slapped!*
Learning from that, I purchased some samples of BB Cream to try out. And one of the purchase was this POWER PERFECTION! I read good reviews about this and wanted to buy the fullsize as well, but decline to do so after tried out the samples. I will tell you why…
(taken from http://www.thefaceshop.my/)
- A ‘3-in-1’ BB cream (anti-wrinkle, whitening, sun protection) with perfect coverage
- Total Skin Treatment BB cream(Special ingredients for rejuvenating skin): actively addresses all skin problems such as loss of firmness, dry skin, uneven skin texture and dull complexion
- Better makeup results (flawless coverage + good adherence + long lasting):
- Provides perfect coverage without being thick on the skin.
- Contains coated powder similar to skin cells which offers great adherence.
- It leaves skin feeling comfortable, providing delicate and long-lasting makeup results.
- Marvelous airy-touch texture:
- A light-as-air texture that smoothly melts into the skin upon application making skin comfortable and able to breathe.
- ※Clinically tested. (Clinical trials to test firmness, moisturization, coverage, and long lasting ability)
Amount: 40 ml
Price: 197000 rupiahs/ $ 19
|She is so pretty, isn`t she?|
|My haul which include power perfection bb cream in it|
Texture and consistency:
The texture is just lovely, not too watery or not too creamy. It is very easy to blend and smooth. Hmmm, just a bit thicker from my Dream girls BB Cream, I think.
Shade and Coverage
The shade is a bit grayish, which I don`t like but the coverage is good. I would say it is sheer to medium, but buildable. It covers the redness. When I use it I do not use concealer ( It is on me though, can be different for you). I just use the bb cream and loose powder. My face become smooth. I like!
It oxidize, which I do not like also. My face becomes orangey like I do not wear make up at the end of the day. It stays for 5 hours before oxidizing. Oil control is good also, around 4 hours.
The finishing is dewy if you just use this bb cream. But I always matte it out with loose powder.
Overall this is a good BB Cream, really. One of the best, and this is the best seller out of The Face Shop BB Creams. But then, because it oxidize and has a slight grey tone. I am hesitating to buy. Mind that the price is quite high, I would rather purchase LIOELE Triple The Solutions BB Cream. Wanna know why? I will tell you on my next post. So stay tuned!
Now Reading: A lot of Research Journal, Textbook.. and the best self building book! The WINNING ATTITIDE from John Maxwell
Listening to: Nafiri FM. This is my favorite Christian radio. It was off air for several weeks and it made me sad. But now, it has made its comeback! HUGS *listening while smiling*
Don`t forget tomorrow is the last day to join my make up sharing giveaway